Ministry of Hospitality
serves coffee, tea and juice during the fellowship hour on Sundays after the worship service. Committee members also assist in a variety of ways to make our church more hospitable. Chairperson: Argenis Pierret.
We invite everyone to consider hosting the Fellowship Hour. It is a fun way to meet visitors, members and friends. Please contact Argenis at email@example.com for more information.
HOSPITALITY COMMITTEE CHARTER
1. Hospitality staff serves coffee, tea and juice every Sunday during the Fellowship Hour.
2. The Co-Chairs are responsible for recruiting and scheduling volunteers with attention paid to the diversity of our members.
3. The Hospitality Committee meets from time-to-time. Each member is invited to suggest the need to get-together.
4. The members are committed to establishing a viable Committee. We are always representatives of our Committee whether or not it is our turn to serve refreshments.
5. Each member ensures that we work efficiently as a team.
6. Each member pays special attention to each of the guests which we are hosting during the fellowship hour, particularly to newcomers and loners.
7. This Committee offers special treats every now and then, which are in keeping with the specific theme at hand.
8. The serving area will be decorated from time to time in keeping with the specific theme at hand.
9. This Committee has re-affirmed the interest of each member of being a part of this team.
10. This Committee has affirmed the desire to cooperate with other Committees whenever possible.
11. The Hospitality Committee is committed to offering SERVICE with a SMILE.
Link to Hospitality downloads
[ Back ]