Principle 1 - We believe that God alone is worthy of worship. Therefore, we will offer heart-felt worship to God.
- Deuteronomy 5:6,7 - “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery; you shall have no other gods before me.” (New Revised Standard)
- Luke 4:8 - “Jesus replied, ‘The Scriptures say, 'You must worship the Lord your God and serve only him.’” (New Living Translation)
Principle 2 - We believe that the Bible is God’s authoritative Word. Therefore, we will teach the Bible with integrity.
- 2 Timothy 3:16,17 - “All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, so that everyone who belongs to God may be proficient, equipped for every good work.” (New Revised Standard)
Principle 3 - We believe that God wants us to live as followers of Jesus Christ. Therefore, we will intentionally grow that we might live with Christian integrity.
- Colossians 2:7 - “Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness. (New Living Translation)
Principle 4 - We believe that God wants us to be committed to his family. Therefore, we will encourage others to join the membership of God’s church.
- Hebrews 10:25 - “Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” (New International Version)
- John 13:35 - “Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.” (New Living Translation)
Principle 5 - We believe that God cares about those who are far from Him. Therefore, we will reach out to the “un-churched” in our community.
- Matthew 28:19,20 - Jesus said, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you.” (New American Standard)
- 1 Peter 2:25 - “Once you were like sheep who wandered away. But now you have turned to your Shepherd, the Guardian of your souls.” (New Living Translation)
Principle 6 - We believe that God wants us to serve others. Therefore, we will fulfill our mission by helping the cause of Christ in the world.
- 1 Peter 4:10 - “Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.” (New Revised Standard)