There are times when each of us needs the care of another person, a Christian friend, a Stephen Minister! These needs include but are not limited to ...
· the hospitalized
· the terminally ill and their families
· people who move into or out of our community
· those grieving a death or serious loss
· the homebound and institutionalized prisoners, ex-offenders and their families
· those with a job crisis
· the aging and elderly
· those with disabilities and their families
· those needing the support of a Christian friend
· those facing life transitions
· the separated or divorced
· households experiencing birth or adoption
· those in spiritual crisis
Stephen Ministry is a confidential ministry: those receiving care can be sure that their identity and what goes on in the caring relationship will remain private. If you or someone you know is going through a tough time and could use a caring friend contact the church office.
What is Stephen Ministry?
I’m interested in becoming a Stephen Minister.
Contact Stephen Ministry