Sharon Presbyterian Church is in the heart of the Southpark neighborhood. Near the southeast corner of Southpark Mall, it is within minutes from living and shopping for this vibrant community - a convenient hob of activity of its own. Specifically, you will find Sharon Presbyterian Church on Sharon Road, 3 blocks south of Fairview. See below for Sharon's location on a Google map.
The church itself is a beautiful campus, set back from busy Sharon Road by a canopy of trees and lawn. Their are 5 main buildings, listed below. See at the bottom of the page for a map of the church's campus grounds.
- The Sanctuary Building (Sanctuary Bldg) - the main sanctuary worship space, including a narthex or entry hall, the offices, and several gathering rooms.
- The Barbara Ward Buildibng and Chapel (Ward Chapel Bldg) - a more intimate worship and event space, plus 3 floors of meeting and gathering rooms.This is also where our Korean church partners worship on Sunday.
- The Charles Little Activity Building (Activity Bldg) - the gym, main kitchens, main eating spaces, the nurseries, plus several activity and meeting rooms.
- The Sharon Presbyterian Weekday School (Weekday School)- 2 floors of classrooms dedicated to our children's weekday program.
- The Union Presbyterian Seminary (Seminary)- located on Sharon Presbyterian Church's property, this building is dedicated to training and worshiping for the Presbytery's Seminary students.