DIRECTIONS TO TRINITY-BY-THE-COVE EPISCOPAL CHURCH
From the Southwest Regional (Ft. Myers) Airport to Trinity-by-the-Cove
- From the airport, take I-75 south to Naples
- Take exit 105, Golden Gate Parkway. Stay on Golden Gate Parkway to the intersection with Goodlette-Frank Road.
- Turn left onto Goodlette-Frank Road and proceed south another 2+ miles to Central Avenue. (1st street after 1st Avenue North)
- Turn right onto Central Avenue and follow central Ave. about 1.5 miles to 2nd Street South.
- Turn left onto 2nd Street South
- Stay on 2nd Street South for approximately 2 miles (2nd Street South becomes Gordon Drive).
- Turn left onto Galleon Drive
Follow Galleon Drive about 1/4 mile. The church is on the right; the Parish Hall and parking lot are on the left.
From the airport to the church will take about 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic. It is really quite easy, but please call us if you have trouble along the way. Drive safely....we are looking forward to your visit.
Directions from Miami To Trinity-by-the-Cove
- Take the I-75 W exit towards Naples
- Merge onto I-75 N (Toll Required).
- Take the CR-951 exit, exit number 15, towards SR-84/NAPLES/MARCO ISLAND.
- Keep left at the fork in the ramp.
- At traffic light turn left onto CR-951 S.
- Turn Right onto Davis Blvd.
- When Davis Blvd reaches US41 stay right and take US 41 straight onto 5th Avenue South
- Turn left onto 2nd Street South and 2nd Street South changes names and becomes Gordon Drive, but it does not change direction. Stay on 2nd Street South / Gordon Drive about 2 miles -watch for the Episcopal Church sign on the right.
- At the intersection with Galleon Drive (right after the church sign) turn left (the only way you can turn.)
Follow Galleon about 1/4 mile -the church will be on your right and the parish hall and parking lot are on your left.
From Miami to the church will take about 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours depending on traffic. Please call us if you have trouble along the way. Drive safely...we look forward to your visit.