Feb. 2-Feb. 13
In-house registration for the 2015/16 School Year
Open Registration Begins
Tuesday, June 2
Wednesday, June 3
215 St. George St., St. Augustine, FL 32084
Mission: Trinity Episcopal Learning Center is an educational ministry of Trinity Episcopal Parish for two-year-olds through pre-kindergarten. Our purpose is to prepare young children in a loving, Christian environment to reach their potential before entering kindergarten.
Philosophy: We see each child as God's unique creation and, therefore, teach and nurture him or her within a loving Christian environment. We use a well-rounded developmental curriculum created for the young child's special ways of learning.
Location: TELC is located within the beautiful historic preservation district of downtown St. Augustine. Our school is part of the ministry of Trinity Episcopal Parish.
Curriculum: Our curriculum utilizes a learning center approach which provides for the organization of materials into different interest areas. We provide many age appropriate, multi-sensory experiences in mathematics, language arts, science, social studies, motor skills, art, music and Christian education.
* Loving Christian Environment
* Well-Rounded Developmental Curriculum
* Social Interaction and Learning Through Play, Art, Music, and Motor Skills
* Positive Discipline
* Well-Qualified, Caring Teachers
* Computer Center and Instruction
* Emphasis on Self-Awareness
* Half-Day Program
* Children's Chapel
* Complete Children's Library
* Learning Excursions, Field Trips
* American Sign Language
* State Licensed
* Member National Association of Episcopal Schools.