Sundays, 9:00-9:45 am
Ages 6 weeks to 4 years old, Nursery (upstairs)
Pre-K to 6th grade, Educational Wing (downstairs)
The chief purpose of our Sunday School is to glorify God by maturing His people in the faith through a Christ-centered and Bible-based curriculum and program. In accordance with this goal Twin Oaks Presbyterian Church desires to:
- Provide reinforcement, not a replacement, to the parent’s teaching of Biblical and theological knowledge to their children.
- Provide a learning atmosphere so that students can grow in Christ and develop into mature Christians.
- Help each individual discover and apply God's principles to their lives and to experience positive Scripture-based life changes.
- Help synthesize all church related training so that each child can become an effective witness for Christ to other church members, the community, and the world.
- Provide fellowship and an opportunity for children to build closer relationships with their peers, and to foster an atmosphere that helps assimilate newcomers into the church family.
Sunday School meets each Sunday morning at 9 a.m. with classes for each age. Promotion to the next grade for ages 4 and below is twice a year and for those children Pre-K and above occurs once on the first Sunday in September.